Google Reader is the best invention ever. You program your favorite blogs into the website and Google Reader automatically updates to tell you when new posts are available for you to read. No more of the endless clicking through blog sites to find new posts. Yeah!
I have been so occupied with life in general that I have not had time to read the posts that Google Reader is making so readily available to me. Did I mention that I made Google Reader part of my web home page? Great idea, right? Well, now every time I go to the web I see how many blog posts are unread. That number, which has been hovering around 200 for a few weeks, is stressing me out. I feel like it is an item on my to-do list that keeps going undone and it is mocking me every time I get online. Sad, isn't it? I finally just deleted all of those lingering posts. I have enough stress in my life without adding to it without good reason!
No comments:
Post a Comment